Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snowbound

I took a post-Christmas trip with the girls to Big Bear because, well, we'd had a bunch of rain down by the beach, so I figured the mountains would be covered in snow. Sure enough, after a gruelling 5mph drive up a 20 mile mountain road...


The next day was all about the white stuff:


Apparently snowpants make a decent sled. The following day we went skiing. Well, I went snowboarding, because I'm cool. But the girls did a day of ski camp. (Sophia kept wanting to know where the bunny was on the bunny slope.)


This was our cabin, and more importantly, the car that got us to our cabin. It was nice to see that useless RDX finally be useful for something.


Carissa made breakfast. The toaster was broken, so she cleverly made toast by cooking bread in the microwave.


Oh, and they had this bear skin rug...


Hey, look at me -- I'm blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment